Wednesday, April 05, 2006

R.I.P. Mushymochi, welcome to Salt and Sesame!



If I had a dollar for every time I started a blog and then abandoned it, I'd be able to buy about 4 Krispie Kreme donuts...

Mushymochi's young life was tragically cut short in October 2005 when I met my samurai lover Kentaro and wanted to express my new life with a new blog!

April 2006 finds me in Coral Springs, Florida, playing fiancee to Kentaro, sales wench to Morikami Museum (http://www.morikami.org/), and mother to Goma (sesame) and Shio (salt), our 2 new baby cockatiels. I dedicate this new blog to them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading this makes me want to blog again! I love that the birds are perched on a zori! -SB

Anonymous said...

Your stateside relatives are so glad to have you and Ken here. We cannot wait to see you again and meet Kentaro. Love you - Mick in Missouri

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Want to hear about life in the States!! - JIB

Angelo Villagomez said...

Small world.

I clicked on your Dad's blog...I've already been checking it for updates for months now.

Indy said...

osb - that's freaky. Not freaky that it's a small world, freaky that you have seen my dad's blog and gone back to see it again!! Can you understand that stuff??