




It's amazing to ponder how my life has changed so quickly. Six months ago I was leaving Japan, enrolled in a Masters degree at Macquarie University with plans to live with my brother and study and work in Sydney. Had things gone according to that plan, I would now be one month into my degree in International Communication. My friends and family would be sick of hearing about my 3 years in Japan and I might possibly be concocting plans to go back there some day...
Meeting Kentaro has put a rosy light on everything I see in front of me, and given me so many options about where I can live and what I can do in the future. It is such a wonderful feeling to have found my partner in life, and to go to sleep deeply content every night. We make a great team. Woohoo!!!
1 comment:
Phew!
lucky ur not living with ur smelly little brother eh??
p.s. we should set up a family forum, how cool would that be
Post a Comment