| You Are 41% American |
![]() |
How American Are You?
Lucky I don't have to take the Citizenship Test - I'd probably fail! Today marks a quarter of a year in Florida, woohoo!
The Adventures of Indy, Ken, Sakura, Takahiro, Cookie, Chibi & Vinnie
| You Are 41% American |
![]() |
1 comment:
The sad truth is that more immigrants who are applying for US citizenship can answer questions about our country than those of us born and raised here.
I am so glad that many Americans are finally coming our from under the ether that has drugged them the last 6 years and are finding their voices once again. It is the environment where people speak their minds and act on decent thoughts that make me proud to be from America. I am so glad you and Kentaro are here. Much love to you both, and I look forward to meeting Ken some day. I am sure he will be bowled over by your American relatives. :)
Auntie Mick in Missouri
Post a Comment