After living for 3 years in Japan and spraying all over the country, I thought I would have used enough Japanese toilets, in all their 'squat', 'Western', and 'washlet' gadgety glory, to be able to avoid the incident I had yesterday.
Kentaro and I went for one of our regular Saturday Guam drives (guruguru Guam doraibu), and happened upon a nice Japanese golf resort in the middle of the island. It reminded us of a typical onsen resort, with its landscaped grounds, cafe-restaurant, lockers, and shoji-screen decor. Except there wasn't an onsen, boohoo.
We thought we'd spray here before leaving, and headed towards the restroom. Upon completion of business, I reached down and fumbled for the flush mechanism, my hands grasping a strangely shaped knob. I turned it, and got the surprise of my life when water came JETTING out of the bowl, completely saturating my shorts and half of my top. My first instinct was to run away, but realising that that would just create an even bigger mess, I bravely fought the jet and reached in to turn it off. I then followed my instinct, grabbed a confused Kentaro, and hastily exited the facility, leaving my water-drenched stall as a warning for its next visitor.
*blush*
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is hilarious! You poor thing :)
Post a Comment