Kentaro and I are doing our best to eat up and create more physical insulation to combat the chilly temperatures. Japanese houses, unlike my ex-house in Sydney, are the same temperature inside as outside. They only prevent drafts, and some aren't even too good at that.
Here are some glimpses into our first week of December...

8 comments:
What a nice-looking couple you two make!
Oooo, goodie, goodie. A new post!
Thanks jean!!
Well guambat, it's hard to post about what's been going on when one doesn't really know oneself... ;)
Love to read your post and see the photos. I am terribly sorry that I forgot your birthday last week so a very belated Happy Birthday :)
Cheers Nattie, and congrats on your fantastic year! Keep kicking ass!
Hey Indy
Some beautiful photos there and I love the design of the kimono dress. It makes me homesick for Japan seeing all the autumn photos too.. :) Good luck and Merry Christmas
Belated Merry Xmas to you too Mikayla, and Happy NY!
Help help!!! any ideas?
THIS is what I need!!!
Pretty please!!!
Post a Comment