The Adventures of Indy, Ken, Sakura, Takahiro, Cookie, Chibi & Vinnie
Awesome! I'll give him ten bucks if he'll increased it by 89.9%!
That's really cool. Actually I think I just read something in the paper about this competition -- small world! Hope things go well for you here in Japan. Hadn't read your blog in ages -- nice photos and loved the story of the garage sale!
Thanks medea and jean. I'm back in your world now! It'd be fun to meet up with some FWCers if there's an opportunity.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome! I'll give him ten bucks if he'll increased it by 89.9%!
That's really cool. Actually I think I just read something in the paper about this competition -- small world! Hope things go well for you here in Japan. Hadn't read your blog in ages -- nice photos and loved the story of the garage sale!
Thanks medea and jean. I'm back in your world now! It'd be fun to meet up with some FWCers if there's an opportunity.
Post a Comment