Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mr & Mrs

There used to be gorgeous wedding pics in this post but they kept popping up in search engines so I deleted them! If you really need to see them again just ask. ;)






14 comments:

Midori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!! You guys look fabulous and so happy!!! :-)

Laura said...

You guys look hot!

Tigermama said...

You both look absolutely gorgeous. I love your dress, it`s classy AND original! Congratulations.

jean said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Dress looks beautiful and who would have dreamed that it would go so well with your husband's Japanese attire? A perfect match!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!Congratulations !!!!!!!

and a big hug and kisses from Austria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look both so happy and
I am so happy for you two!!!

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,...

Evi and Teru

Libby said...

Congratulations Indy and Kentaro. May married life be a blessing to you both

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You two look so beautiful and radiant. Wish I could've been there to share in the celebrations. Sending you both my warmest wishes and many, many hugs. My love to you both. Lorrenne Loneragan xoxo

Anonymous said...

Its a hot look for 07! Well done guys

AA

Indy said...

THANK YOU!!!! *beaming from ear to ear*

We did a good job of blending our cultures, don't you think?

Next job: blending genes!!

(just kidding, gotta make some money first)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Congratulations to you both...you can tell how happy and in love you both are!!!!!

Anonymous said...

India - I remember when I first met you at James Ruse when you befriended Natalie - the two prettiest girls at Ruse - and clever as well - what a combination! You have grown into a beautiful woman and look radiant on your wedding day. Congratulations to you both.
Jude

Natalie Bates said...

Congratulations!! You both look fantastic and so gorgeous. I am so happy for you both.
Enjoyed married life :)
Wish I could have been there.
Natty :)

Andrea said...

beautiful!!!!
Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello India,

I found your blog through links from Gina's 'An American Mommy in Japan.' I absolutely adore your wedding dress and I was wondering if you could tell me who designed it, or where you purchased it.

Thank you so much!
Marie